Just Thinking About Some Stuff

The Thinking Man sculpture at Musée Rodin in Paris

The Thinking Man sculpture at Musée Rodin in Paris (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

I’m sorry  I haven’t written lately. Some things happened that I still haven’t figured out how I feel about yet, and until then, I best not expound on them publicly.

That being said, I did want to thank all the people who sent me comments/emails making sure I am okay. I am, and I appreciate you guys taking the minute to check on me. It was very sweet, and touched my heart. I hope to get back into my writing routine soon.

Right now, I just need to process recent events.

Thanks for understanding.

— Bird

25 responses to “Just Thinking About Some Stuff”

1. Kadeen says:

Good to know that you’re still there. Was beginning to get worried. The constraints of online friendships. I hope you work everything out soon. Or atleast soon enough to have some peace of mind. Take care!!!!!!!

2. efchristi says:

You take care, young lady. Know I am here if you need a shoulder!

Your friend,

Ed

3. Sending you nice thoughts 🙂

4. e1aine says:

Look after yourself, that’s the most important thing I can think of.

5. Thinking about you Bird xx

6. Tex says:

Turn to the Dark Side. We have cookies.

7. alwayzhis says:

Keeping you in prayer sweetie. God will carry you through this—I know it cuz He’s promised!
    ~streim~

8. kyllingsara says:

Love you! Take all the time you need. I’ll be here when you return.

9. Praying everything is ok. Looking forward to seeing you get back into a routine again as well. I have enjoyed your posts thus far.

10. I did miss you. Hope you can find the light at the end of the tunnel, and that it is NOT a TRAIN. 😉
    Prayers — K.

11. Teresa Rice says:

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

12. Take care…prayers are with you…Diane

13. terry1954 says:

glad you are alright, but miss you, hurry back and i will cut a piece of my home baked cake for you, now go get the milk and a fork!!!

14. zelmare says:

Best of luck with all that, Bird.

15. I will be waiting for u! 😀

16. Anne Sikes says:

You must’ve come back right after I started checking over here to see if you had any new posts. I have been reading very few blogs…haven’t been posting much myself lately either. But I’m really sorry to read about all that’s going on. You’ve been in my thoughts and on my heart. I thought about emailing you…but just didn’t, and I apologize. Will keep praying for you and Chef with all that’s going on, and for your family. And please keep praying for this side too. It’s good to see you back.

• Bird says:

It seems we’re all going through stuff these days. I appreciate the prayers, and I will continue to pray for you and yours.
      Don’t worry about the email…When I disappear occasionally, I don’t really go on-line. I don’t expect people to send out search parties.. lol! Prayers are perfect…

17. Anne Sikes says:

That should’ve been “right after I STOPPED checking”…lol

18. successbmine says:

I seem to have missed a great number of e-mails over the last few weeks and just found this notification today. Just want you to know that I added you a few weeks ago to my prayer list of people I pray almost daily for. God bless and keep you.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s