Another One Lovely Blog Award!

I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award, by Santu @ santuonline! Thank you, Santu!!

Now, there are some rules that are to be followed when one gets nominated for this award. Here they are

* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post

* Share 7 things about yourself

* Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire — I only nominate a few..the linking is distressing…

* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know

—————————————————–

7 things about me

1. I was born on Father’s Day, and my son was born on Mother’s Day..

2. I adore the Chronicles of Narnia..even as an adult.

3.  I would consider myself an optimistic person, except when I’m pessimistic.

4. I suffer from severe insomnia, which afflicts all 5 of my mother’s children.

5. The longest I’ve gone without sleep is 7 days.

6. I hate snakes and spiders. I hope neither are in heaven, but there are scriptures indicating serpents are actually in heaven, which annoys me. But, I trust God, so I figure I will get to admire their weird beauty there. Here, they have to steer clear of me or I will kill them.

7. The one profession I distrust the most is therapists. Too much power, too little empathy.

Here are my nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award:

1. The Bow Tie Guy
  2. Kyle @ Mew Tube

Let me tell you why I picked these two people. God loves them both. They both have different perceptions of their roles here on earth. Kyle’s life has been riddled with pain, and every  time I read his posts, I’m filled with respect for him. Life has dealt him a crap hand, and yet he journeys on. He is amazing. I love Kyle and will be praying until the end of time that God gives him peace with everything that has happened to him. Evidently, Satan hates him too. Welcome to Satan’s Hit List, Kyle. But I love you, even though I won’t say anything filthy…lol.

Bow Tie has a different grasp on life, and frankly, I like reading his excellent writing. I would encourage all of you to check out his site.

I am getting to know so many of you. Thank you for caring about my little blog!!

— Bird

23 responses to “Another One Lovely Blog Award!”

1. boomiebol says:

Congratulations!!! Well deserved

2. Anne Sikes says:

You went 7 days without sleep??????? WOW! That’s amazing! 🙂 And congratulations!! 🙂 ❤ (not about the sleep…about the award!) 🙂

3. Kyle says:

its not often i blush
    just for you bird, i will do the award thing
    x

4. Congratulations to a very insightful blogger…Diane

5. Sis says:

Ha ha ha ha, you are becoming queen of awards Bird! It seems like everyone who meets you just falls in love.

6. terry1954 says:

congratulations my friend!!

7. Dave Knickerbocker says:

Bird, congrats on another blogger award. You’ve earned it.

I’ve finally written my thoughts on your difficult time last week. If I’ve misunderstood anything about it, please let me know.

• Bird says:

I LOVED IT! Nope, I agreed with every single word…lol, and I thought your little crack about a God of Vengeance sounded pretty good right then was hilarious!! Thank you. I feel like you stuck up for me!!!

• Dave Knickerbocker says:

Your willingness to be vulnerable – to say things the rest of us are afraid to say – is blessing many, many people. I’m truly grateful, my friend. Keep on being courageous. God’s using you.

(BTW, there were a few more cracks I had to delete. Alas, I realized me vengeance isn’t quite in the same category as God’s much of the time.)

• Bird says:

lol…I deleted all kinds of cracks, too…But I am understand that God’s vengeance is on a totally different level than my selfish one. But, I have to be honest…I wanted a God that my enemies would fear. 🙂 Now, I only have one, and he can’t even stand to hear Jesus’s name…

8. cyberbonn says:

Congratz! 🙂

9. Faithrises says:

Congratulations!! 🙂

Feel free to leave a comment.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s