Now, there are some rules that are to be followed when one gets nominated for this award. Here they are
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
7 things about me
1. I was born on Father’s Day, and my son was born on Mother’s Day..
2. I adore the Chronicles of Narnia..even as an adult.
3. I would consider myself an optimistic person, except when I’m pessimistic.
4. I suffer from severe insomnia, which afflicts all 5 of my mother’s children.
5. The longest I’ve gone without sleep is 7 days.
6. I hate snakes and spiders. I hope neither are in heaven, but there are scriptures indicating serpents are actually in heaven, which annoys me. But, I trust God, so I figure I will get to admire their weird beauty there. Here, they have to steer clear of me or I will kill them.
7. The one profession I distrust the most is therapists. Too much power, too little empathy.
Here are my nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award:
Let me tell you why I picked these two people. God loves them both. They both have different perceptions of their roles here on earth. Kyle’s life has been riddled with pain, and every time I read his posts, I’m filled with respect for him. Life has dealt him a crap hand, and yet he journeys on. He is amazing. I love Kyle and will be praying until the end of time that God gives him peace with everything that has happened to him. Evidently, Satan hates him too. Welcome to Satan’s Hit List, Kyle. But I love you, even though I won’t say anything filthy…lol.
Bow Tie has a different grasp on life, and frankly, I like reading his excellent writing. I would encourage all of you to check out his site.
I am getting to know so many of you. Thank you for caring about my little blog!!